To Our Valued Customers: Thursday, November 12th, 2020
Over 6 months has passed since Canada has reopened for business and slowly going back to “normal”.
We continue to watch closely as the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve. We are closely monitoring guidance from Health Canada. We continue to rely on their recommendations and
expertise to inform our decisions.
As a result, we are continually :
• Our office will remain closed to our customers however, please continue to ship your handpieces to us at any time.
• Our technician decided not to do any emergency calls at this time.
• We will not be attending any Trade Shows or Conferences, but we will continue to have great deals on new handpieces, and repairs, along with our Monthly Coupons!
• Cleaning & sanitization in our office environment, and handpiece repair stations.
• Our office remain open for business, and we’re doing all we can to make sure our staff, technician and our customers are safe.
• We like to make sure that our staff is safe and limiting their time at any Banking Locations. We ask for payments to be paid by Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, eTransfer, & Electronic Funds Transfer. For information, please give us a call at 888-575-8544 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Checks to be made out to: MCS Handpiece Ltd.
Since business has resumed, we will be sending out the Account Statements for any accounts that are overdue.
We are actively managing our parts supply we continue to have what you need. Unfortunately, we are experiencing some limitations for certain parts, and are working hard to make sure these parts are in stock and ready to use.
We continue to implemented our Temporary Hours: 8am - 2pm (PST) Monday through to Friday. Closed Weekends and Statutory Holidays until the threat is more contained for the health and safety of the technician, staff and our customers.
We understand that this issue is cause for concern to many of us. We are making our decisions with the health and well-being of our customers and communities as our highest priority.
Office Manager @ MCS Handpiece Repair